Thread: Novar and Lowes

Novar and Lowes

Does anyone know who handles the Novar controls work for Lowes? We recently have gained a service contract by Lowes in our area, but would like a little tech support in the Novar category from time to time.

Thanks,

Don't know who, but have you talked to your Lowe's contact? They should have the number. Generally there is an 800 number to call the controls monitoring company direct. Many times its on the main panel.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

Pretty sure that is a national account with Novar directly. You would need to contact retail solutions and talk with them. I don't have the number handy, but you can google Novar and it should be on their website.
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/

Been A while since I had a contract with them. But I belive Orion is correct. Normally the contact info for the dispatcher is on the EMS Controler in the breaker room.
    The premise of ventilation is that the OA is clean or of sufficient quality to be used for dilution. Traditional ventilation is somewhat being threatened by the fact that the EPA is changing the requirements for outdoor air quality which is creating non-attainment zones in what is now becoming a significant portion of the country. That means that buildings in those areas will need to clean up the OA before they bring it into the building.
    www.genesisair.com
    Genesis Air Inc.

Thank You Orion,

I was under the impression, that it was a 3rd party, but maybe it is Novar directly, I'll check with them.

Thanks,

Lowes buys controls and support from Novar. Powerbox Solutions (Square D) handles new stores and Lowes EMS group handles service themselves with various contractors. Difficult to get in but catch them in a time of need and you might get a shot. Be prepared to be held to the highest standard. If services are better than most there are no problems and leads to more work.