Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by COLEMON2 View Post
    depends on amount of common sense
    Common sense depicts that lack of airflow will lower the coil temp a lot and it will freeze. Just like A/C. Kitchen workers in restaurants have little or no common sense, much less the ability to care what is happening with the equipment.
    If you really know how it works, you have an execellent chance of fixin' er up!

Tomorrow is promised to no one...

Quote Originally Posted by rayr View Post
    Common sense depicts that lack of airflow will lower the coil temp a lot and it will freeze. Just like A/C. Kitchen workers in restaurants have little or no common sense, much less the ability to care what is happening with the equipment.
    Are you speaking of the kitchen workers who stack their stuff all the way around the back of the evap?
    Or can you be meaning those kitchen workers who stack their stuff in front of the evap fans?

Lightbulb

If you are experiencing icing problems from delivery personal leaving walk in doors open while they take their sweet time to make their delivery... The solution is simple.

Evap should have toggle switch ( service disconnect ) ie. light switch, that disrupts power to solenoid which in turn pumps condenser down and cycles off and also stops evap fans.... and yes, should also have strip curtains...but not needed for this to work.

And if they do not use it them have your client submit the bill for you to de- ice they wil get the hint real fast...
    Isn't sanity just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is that one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, well, the sky's the limit!

Quote Originally Posted by skpkey9 View Post
    If you are experiencing icing problems from delivery personal leaving walk in doors open while they take their sweet time to make their delivery... The solution is simple.

Evap should have toggle switch ( service disconnect ) ie. light switch, that disrupts power to solenoid which in turn pumps condenser down and cycles off and also stops evap fans.... :
    That is well and good, but who do you suppose is going to remember to turn it back on???? A 30 min timer would prove more useful.

Quote Originally Posted by stonewallred View Post
    Are you speaking of the kitchen workers who stack their stuff all the way around the back of the evap?
    Or can you be meaning those kitchen workers who stack their stuff in front of the evap fans?
    Actually more like one of these Idiot customers. This is supposed to be a w/i Freezer!!

Actually more like one of these Idiot customers. This is supposed to be a w/i Freezer!!

Man, and I thought I had seen some bad ones.

I would not let my cat eat out of that disgusting thing.
    Don't they have to keep food off the floor ?

A 30 min timer would prove more useful.
    That's what I did but not because the coils were freezing. The cry babies were complaining it was to cold when loading or unloading.

Funny, when I opened the door a small frozen chicken fell out and slid across the floor. I cracked up. My 2 guys wanted to play hockey with it.....LOL. It was funny

Funny, when I opened the door a small frozen chicken fell out and slid across the floor. I cracked up. My 2 guys wanted to play hockey with it.....LOL. It was funny
    Now that is some funny stuff.

I saw the delivery driver and loader of a chinese food distributor pick up raw, frozen chickens from the floor of their semi-cool truck and throw the unwrapped and partially thawed pieces back into the box before delivering them. It was just one more reason I don't eat Chinese food except at one place.

What you need is an alarm that hurls insults.... Or is so loud and annoying no one can stand it.

Oh man somethings wrong with freezer my ice cream is soft. can you fix it ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast