+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Realtize History Charts in AX

Post Likes

Realtize History Charts in AX

Hi All
    We are currently completeing a multi story VAV project and have all the graphics as Realtized Ord's i.e one VAV Graphic

We are also looking to have "Saved Charts" that can be opened by the operator

Does anyone know a way to realitize the Charts so we only need to create one Chart and possibly enter a String Value to complete the Chart

Thanks

Post Likes
    got vykonPro?

See relativized ord - hyperlink to history
    local:|module://vykonPro/doc/vykonPro-EnhancedBoundLabelBinding.html

Not sure of way to do this for saved charts. I guess you could group them into subfolders, an link to the parent folder on your graph. The customer then has to pick the correct folder where the Px chart for any particular box resides.

Post Likes
    I did something like this with the trend service. Not so realtize as much but more of a copy find replace and past though, worked great.

Post Likes
    If what you want could be done, I think a Bql query would be the way. But I don't know if you can use bformat text that way. I am sort of trying to do the same thing.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Post Likes
    I think i used embedded px file (pxInclude i think it's called) in a parent px file with variables. That way the trends, if named properly, can be dynamically referenced using the VAV name etc to create the history ord name with the variable's value. I'll check tomorrow.

The regular relativizing function doesn't work for history ords to my knowledge. I haven't tried 3.5 though.

Post Likes
    Hi Rover
    Please let me know some more information on this, Sounds like the way we want to go

Thanks
    Matt Robbins

Post Likes
    crazy week. i'll try to get step-by-step off tomorrow to you

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in