Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Post Likes

    I need some help York Guys!! 600 Ton YT

    Ok Guys, I have a new unused York YT 600 Ton Chiller R-123 1995 Vintage.

    I bought it with no control panel and no starter. I have a new 2007 Optiview control panel 371-02486-101. I powered it up and it said it was selected for R-22, what do I need to do to convert it to R-123.

    I also have a new 2009 Optispeed VSD503 K-46 P/N: 371-03789-702.

    Does the K in the P/N mean it is for a YK?

    If it is for a YK, do I need to change the Eproms?

    I know that I need to get a ACC Board for the optiview control panel, do I need to get one for a YT or YK?

    What Transducers will I need to change?

    Thanks for any help anyone can give me!!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Post Likes
    I can help... To much info for a post.

    PM me

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Pacific Time Zone
    Post Likes
    One advantage of pro membership. Can post the info without Google's/the worlds eyes on the subject. Oh and you can PM each other using the HVAC-TALK PM service and much more.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    My 5 yr old son "Dad, Siri is not very smart when there's no internet."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.