Thread: Simulator

Question Simulator

Hello Friends,

Is there any simulator software for controls of any manufacturer? I need one for me to practice ?

Yes. Some have demo versions that will run indefinite but built demos can't be transferred into a working program w/o re-writing the entire program on a non demo version and some have demos that last a few weeks to a month that give full programming rights. What are you trying to accomplish?
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

Surely you will want to practice in the brand of software you will be using.

What product are you using or do you intend on using?

No point in learning Logic Block programming if you will be using some form of basic or line code etc.

Dazza

Innotech does a program that lets you build a control circut then test for functionality.

Innotech Software
    The primary function of the design engineer is to make things difficult for the fabricator and impossible for the serviceman.

Google Eikon for Educators. I have posted the link before on the site. Download Eikon (ALC/Carrier i-Vu/OEMctrl) programming software. It has a simulator for program testing.

kontrol out
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Open protocols? You can't handle open protocols!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE