Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funky Clothes

Originally posted by senior tech
    Call the maytag man...he's sorta lonely these days...and my wife won't let me with-in 5 feet of ours...
    Hey, I got me one of those Neptune washers and man I just thought my close use to get clean this machine is great!
    whites looks white now and my work shirts heck I thought my wife ordered me some new ones.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Hey Lynn..
    If after that you still have a "funk" problem, you could also try a product called "Washer Magic" which can be found at hardware stores or online, just "google" it.
    Jerry

Most people use way too much soap The soap manufactures try to get you to use as much soap as possible to comsume as much as possible, thats why they give you those handy dandy scoops with each box.
    We use about 1/4 to 1/2 the amount they say to use
    Good luck Lynn
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Brenda ran some vineager through it and changed the soap. I think it's better now.

you need to hit the appliance samurai site- all you wanted to know about appliances but didn't know where to ask.
    Col 3:23

questions asked, answers received, ignorance abated

Originally posted by The Penguin
    Most people use way too much soap The soap manufactures try to get you to use as much soap as possible to comsume as much as possible, thats why they give you those handy dandy scoops with each box.
    finally, someone else who understands "The Great Laundry Detergent Conspiracy"

Originally posted by billygoat22
    you need to hit the appliance samurai site- all you wanted to know about appliances but didn't know where to ask.
    I already kicked it donkey style

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12