Post Likes

Honeywell Comfort Point Open

We need to change the IP address in an existing Comfort Point Controller due to changes in our network data switches. We are supposed to be getting the C.P.O. software soon but need to do this asap. I can access the controller over our network as shown in the attachment but don't know the default user name or password to get into it. Can someone help me out here? Also a brief helpful hints would be appreciated. My e-mail is in my profile. Many thanks in advance.

Name:  cpo.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  62.7 KB

Post Likes
    There is a good chance there was no browser access username and password setup. It is not required. And if it was it would be branch specific. Is it possible to contact the Honeywell branch for a service call visit to make the change? If not you could add another controller to route the points onto a different network, such as a Jace.

Post Likes
    Assuming you have a positive relationship with the branch office that performed the installation and that the branch has remote access to your network it should be fairly trivial to get them to change it remotely. CPO is unlike other Honeywell offerings in that it is not a product of Honeywell's Environmental Combustion Controls Group you're going to want to foster a relationship with the HBS folks that installed it.