SymmetrE - VAV Box Graphic not Displaying Damper Position

Anyone ever lose just a single graphic point from all XL10's in SymmetrE? I have an old SymmetrE R-300 system that is not displaying none of the VAV box graphic damper positions. All the other VAV box graphics (temperature, CFM, setpoint, reheat valve...) are displaying properly for all XL10's. I verified that the VAV plug-in was correct and I can see all the information (including the damper position) through the plug-in. Not sure what happend. Any help would be much appreciated.

Missing Volume damper

If you have never had a volume damper displayed then someone may have removed it from the display file.

Use display builder to open the file (SysDtlVav2.dsp) this is not the correct name as I am doing this from memory at home, but its something like that. you should find it in the Honeywell\client\R300\system folder (again from memory)
    Also, if you are quick enough, you can see the file name as you navigate to a vav unit flash up in the windows bar at the very top of the screen. You could then do a search for the file.(this is probably the easiest option)

When you have it open in Display builder (Not HMI-Web Display builder mind) you should see the damper or at least a box showing where it would normally be. Someone could have sent it to the bottom layer of the display or removed it.
    I would recommend copying in a new file rather than playing around at this point.

Now if the damper is in the display, then its getting down to another area of symmetre, the XML templates. Symmetre uses these to effectively know what points to ask the lonworks server for and then make them available in the display file mentioned above.
    There is a way to assign template files correctly I think but again my memory eludes me at the moment.

Keith thanks for your help. I verified the display builder file (SysDtlLpsVavGen.dsp) and looked at the point (App.nvoData.UbDamperPosS1) for the damper position. It is there in the file, so Im thinking it may be in the XML template. I am going to look into this next. Thanks again.

Did you create XML template in Template Wizard?

Are you referring to creating an XML from Quick Builder? I have never done this and I looked in the "Tools" menu in Quick Builder and I don't see a Wizard for creating the XML in R300.

Not in Quick Builder. Try to seek in START->All Programs->Symmetry-> {can't exactly remember} ->Template Wizard. But you must have Lonworks Point Server to be installed.

Ok, I checked and there are two VAV2 templates already created in the Template Wizard:

(Template Name) USdefault (Template File Name) lps_usdefault_xl10vav.xml

&

(Template Name) USnodeviceresource (Template File Name) lps_usnoresource_xl10vav.xml

Are these what you were referring too?

After you installed plag-in for xl10, you must again to create XML template. And then import items from LNS (by QB). I am sure your problem in wrong XML template. You can open folder honeywell/pointservers/lps/templates/us open your template and check lonpoint for damper position. I am sure you don't find desired point.