Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    From a Georgia native, I'd have to say that this state has some of the most screwed up laws and ordiances that I have ever seen (not that I've been anywhere else but here). Good luck fighting the system, especially ours.

In this local parish of Louisiana

My family and myself have known the District Attorney for years. I would just make a call and have it brushed under the carpet.

Originally posted by bumpkin
    From a Georgia native, I'd have to say that this state has some of the most screwed up laws and ordiances that I have ever seen (not that I've been anywhere else but here). Good luck fighting the system, especially ours.
    28 pages of the ordnance. Bottom line is they paid someone a lot of money to write garbage.

so how did it go?

I seem to spend a little time every few years in court with the IRS...I have learned that like a dog fight..in court the biggest badest lawyer wins. I've had wimpy and I have a psychotically evil lawyer now...Psychotic is better.
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

It's today

Good luck.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

court

Good luck senor quehote!

We'll be waiting... hope justice prevails!

What was the verdict?
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

He's either in court or...

in Jail!

If the latter, he'll have to wait till the "permission slip for internet use" has been approved!

I don't want anything bad to happen to James, but you all know we'll never hear the end of it if he wins this thing
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I have a meeting with the Chief Magistrate who was not the judge. I guess as it stands right now I have a license to buy. The Assistant Magistrate Judge said he liked a good constitutional debate as he ruled against me with out one. The problem with a Magistrate Court is that facts don't matter that much so he told me I could take it up to state court. The Occupational Tax Officer said it was a State law that I had to reside in the county the license came from. Which she was not prepared to recite.

And the outcome is one of that I would expect from our Judicial System!

If you don't know it by now, the Laws are to protect the theives.. not the innocent!

I have been in your shoes, and till then I thought nothing bad of our court system. But, after seeing it in action, it's a COMPLETE JOKE!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast