Need a new smoker!

Im looking for a quality sidebox fire smoker. I dont like the ones they sell at sears or home depot because the material is too thin. Im not looking for anything massive just something with quality and wont cost me $700.

I am in the same boat, the store bought types I hear dont spread the heat evenly.....curiouis to see what others have to say

I'm from Texas and I love some good bbq and smoked meats. Here's the one I have and I love it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B00006WS5F

thats a nice one.......

No Joke, but that's the one im buying Monday. It is massive! You can smoke 2 full turkeys and have room for burgers and dogs.
    Every customer you take for granted today will be someone else's tomorrow.

Check this one out. I bought last year. Does gas, charcoal and has an optional side smoker for like 50 clams. When its fully assembled its like seven feet long and doesn't fit anywhere but it does a great job on anything I throw at it. You can get 10 percent off with military Id too.

http://www.homedepot.com/Outdoors-Gr...atalogId=10053

Last year I did deer sausage with the side smoker. I used a hardwood charcoal and it came out fantastic. The charcoal was a little hard to light tho. Gotta work on that one.

brinkmann makes good smokers, i have a few for making pulled pork for a farmers market i sell at on the weekend. (just barrel style) ive been thinking about building one my self. lots of plans on the internet.

Told ya i was gonna get it. It is an awesome smoker. Choose your wood right and go to town. I smoked an oven stuffer roaster with apple and cherry and rubbed it with Famous Dave's chick N rub. It was stupid good.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Every customer you take for granted today will be someone else's tomorrow.