Anyone familar with these?

gimme a scenario.... I may have a thought on the subject.

By the way ... did you ever hear any of my "Bev-Air/ Dumpster jokes"?

I haven't been on job yet..my old man was there and appaerently very top of cover is freezing

basic little freezer with a residential defrost timer are the only bev-air frosters i have seen. sounds like iced up coil could be heater or clock problem. could be P I T A bartender cranked down thermostat and iced er up, dirty condensor. clock is not adjustable at all

The only way I'll do any serious work on those little things is if the customer brings it to my shop and leaves it with me for as long as it takes.

It's not worth the aggravation to attemt to do any surgery on these behind a dark smoky bar full of supposed "experts".

The only way I'll do any serious work on those little things is if the customer brings it to my shop and leaves it with me for as long as it takes.

It's not worth the aggravation to attempt to do any surgery on these behind a dark, smokey bar full of self-professed refrigeration "experts".

If I have it in my possesion at the shop, it also makes the getting paid part go a lot smoother with these types.

PS: Sorry for the double post thing. I was trying to edit while Don was taking out the garbage.

I tried to delete but that didn't work either.

[Edited by icemeister on 08-16-2005 at 07:20 PM]