Thread: hey everyone

Thumbs up hey everyone

I made an account on here not to long ago to read some articles and posts and I had never introduced myself!

My fathers an electrician by trade and I'm a computer technician by trade .

I did my computer training and earned my certs throughout high school and my first year of college. My father took me to lend him a hand on a few of his jobs. On those few jobs I worked with him, there was a gentleman there whom we worked with, turns out he was a HVAC/R technician (of course my father knew who this gentleman was, I on the other hand didnt). We ran the power he installed the appliances, mainly new ductless split systems. I saw what he did, liked what he did and I am currently enrolled in New York City College of Technology's Environmental Control (EC) Program looking to earn an associates in EC and possibly a Bachelors in Facilities Management, while earning the various EPA and other certifications I would be needing to make it in the field as a technician.

While I was sitting here taking care of some homework, I stumbled across the forum once again while doing a bit of google'in for electric motor wiring diagrams =], and said, hey, let me introduce my self im pretty sure ill be coming back here time and time again in the future.

Anndddd thats my story. A big thanks and hello to the owners of this forum and the mods that run them and to my fellow users.

Liking your work is important. I always liked the problem solving, trouble shooting part the best. I wish you the best.
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
    Mark Twain
    More at: http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/education/

welcome

read the rules

get the post count up & apply for pro, we won't be able to help you as much if you don't
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Welcome

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!