Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampfox View Post
    They should just give you an ftp password and get out of the way, someone who actually cares about the site should be in charge of this stuff.
    They won't give it to me, period. They won't give it to anyone that doesn't work in IT for Penton. <-- See the same period here too.

can you join as a professional if you take a picture of your EPA card and email it cause I don't have a way of putting my card on my computer or in the Email other than taking a pic of it

Quote Originally Posted by A-TEAM View Post
    can you join as a professional if you take a picture of your EPA card and email it cause I don't have a way of putting my card on my computer or in the Email other than taking a pic of it
    Yes that will work, but make sure you have 15 posts before you send your application.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    Yes that will work, but make sure you have 15 posts before you send your application.
    Oh ok thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    My vote: I would rather you guys take your time and get it right before rolling it out. Rather than like some manufacturers that do their R&D in the field at the customer's expense...

Yeah, H-talk is free to techs... however the time aggravation of fiddling with a something that does not work right is not worth it to me.

So take your time guys, we appreciate what you do for our industry.
    I'm with ga-hvac-tech, take you time, do lots of user testing.... you guys do a great job.

Thanks!

I second that! This is a great resource and you do a great job.
    Keep it up!

Advertising

I received an e-mail that said I could not advertise my business using back-links, can someone please tell me why?

Quote Originally Posted by All Town View Post
    I received an e-mail that said I could not advertise my business using back-links, can someone please tell me why?
    Unless you are a Professional Member User or a paid Site Sponsor you may not advertise on HTalk.

hey

Im new at this so i can wait to learn new thing from everyone have a good dsy

I read the rules. Sounds fair. Just do not take your bad day and put it in writting on the side and get banned.

Right now, I wanted to privatly message a JARTS graduate and could not. I do not know how to get my private messaging capability to work.

Also, I need some strong pointers on making my resume stand out from others. I am not some young guy in his early 20s who does not have experience. I am some one who has had two or three careers, but LOVES getting things done and has a mechanical background.

Cannot wait to work in the refrigeration/hvac trades. Automotive work is a harder way to earn a living when customers are cheap.

It's about time really,

A google search for something trade related lead me to the new site.

Orange? Really?

FYI- The quick nav feature on the new site doesn't work on my ipad, it doesn't fully expand or scroll to view all fields.

Quote Originally Posted by btuhack View Post
    A google search for something trade related lead me to the new site.

Orange? Really?

FYI- The quick nav feature on the new site doesn't work on my ipad, it doesn't fully expand or scroll to view all fields.
    It is a test site and some of the features are beings worked on.

Don't expect full functionality out of it.

By the way, some sites allow you to pick your own colors, so that may be a moot issue.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast