Not sure what part of the country it was but I saw something on the news about a kid that sued the school district being he had beed picked on and teased by the other kids for 4- years in high school and that he had not really learned anything being he felt he was being singled out . He won and was awarded 400 some thousand dollars. Oh here we go.....better get your kids in line , its gonna be a long one.

Hmm dec

Lawyers and the EPA. Two more downfalls of our country. I saw tv ad, slot, asking people that has worked with Benzene to call his office. I worked in benzene units for at least 10 years.

Me and my friends used to pick on certain types of kids and now that "I'm drunk" I meant older and think back I feel really bad about the **** that I put them poor f'rs through.

Originally posted by mattm
    Me and my friends used to pick on certain types of kids and now that "I'm drunk" I meant older and think back I feel really bad about the **** that I put them poor f'rs through.
    hummmmm Mattm.........I would think in that case you owe some poor f'rs about 400 hundred some thousand dollars each. Oh wait I guess that would make them rich f'rs. Mail me the checks ....I will make sure they get them.

I'm a changed person and am now very nice to the under achieving.

I better go to bed now before I say to much.

Re: dec

Originally posted by oroy54
    Lawyers and the EPA. Two more downfalls of our country. I saw tv ad, slot, asking people that has worked with Benzene to call his office. I worked in benzene units for at least 10 years.

Oroy, I know that I have been dealing with aspestose for 30 years now and it amazes me how everyone is trying to sue over that like its not in a ton of material that was sold for years. people are just looking for a free lunch . it just amazes me how many people I have known over the years are screwing workmans comp on drumed up claims. There is always a doctor out there willing to sign them into it being they will make money off them for years to come. whats this country turning into? its rediculous.

Originally posted by dec
    about a kid that sued the school district being he had beed picked on
    This one ?

http://www.kirotv.com/education/4843720/detail.html

wonder if he told anybody in school abouth the harrasment