Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Cynicism, people bragging about their work, and telemarketers.

I've had several variations of this:
    Standing on top of a 8' ladder,in bad light, holding up supply trunk with my head, hanger in one hand, srew gun in the other, dropped three screws already, then the nextel beeps, beeps, beeps; then I know it's the boss cause he sends alarm. Put the drill between my knees to get the phone and the boss yells"Why aren't you answering?!?Hey I've got and invoice from you here from last month and you didn't write down the RLA for the blower motor."( followed by a verbal whippin) Then "Are you done with that job yet?" Grrrrrr...

or...

People who think I sit there watching the nextel, waiting for them to call.

Bosses who get mad at me for crappy nextel service.

No overtime in 95+ degree weather.

ummmmm...

Oh yeah. Cashiers who lay the paper money in your hand then pour the change on top.
    If you can't push; pull... If you can't pull; GET OUT OF THE WAY!!

Originally posted by majormickey
    Cynicism, people bragging about their work,
    So, why do you come here? You must be a real masochist
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by NormChris

Try this one. Walk into a fast food restaurant and when they are ready to take your order give them your order and always say I want (whatever you want) and always say for here.

I do this all the time. Every single time they punch in my order and then ask me if that is for here or to go? They never hear that you already told them it was for here. They are not listening. Never once have they paid attention to the fact that I already said it was for here. Give it a try and see for yourself.

Probably a sign of a good local ecomomy when you get irritating service at a fast food restaurant.

A lot of them take the orders etc by the key sequence they need to punch, and the last thing they punch in before the total and sending the order through is 'dine in' or 'take out'.

The local Wendy's cannot proceed to take the order unless they enter 'stay' or 'go', they have a different POS system than what Burger King uses here. So try Wendy's Norm or just wait for them to ask you.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

not necessarily in order:

1. The Rolling Stones.

2. People who give you something to do, then come back every 15 minutes to see if you're done yet.

3. The Bravo channel

4. Dick Durbin

5. Voicemail systems that ask you to enter the number of the person you'd like to leave a message for.. didn't I just f%$*@ng do that?

6. Fast food places that don't have a ketchup pump. I don't have time to open 17 tiny packets to get a tablespoon of ketchup. Also, when I ask for "a lot", I expect more than 4. If I have to arm-wrestle the manager to get more than 4 packets of ketchup, I'm going somewhere else next time.

7. Barack Obama

8. The Rolling Stones.

9. Rod Blagojevich

10. The Rolling Stones.
    "If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a KA." - Albert Einstein

It's later than you think.

OK Ralph, you are definitely off of my Christmas list. Everything I ever needed to know about women I learned from the Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin

You know Ralph; Ya can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, ya just might find, ya get what you need.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

THE EXPERTS AT HOME DEPOT

3 am no heat calls, in a snowstorm at -35 degrees. You arrive to find the HO sound asleep with his woodstove blazing away.
    After recieving the bill, I guarantee he won't be making that call again!

A-holes like the chillbilly ,willliy ,has his whilly in the all the wrong places ,looking for love.

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    OK Ralph, you are definitely off of my Christmas list.
    I had no idea I was even ON your Christmas list..

Everything I ever needed to know about women I learned from the Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin
    You're half right.

You know Ralph; Ya can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, ya just might find, ya get what you need.
    That's nice. What I need is for mick jagger to f@#$%ing die, so I don't have to listen to his sorry whiny little kieth-richards-suc.. oh, nevermind.

"If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a KA." - Albert Einstein

It's later than you think.

Originally posted by coolwhip

Woman who talk on their phones while driving

Ok, I just HAVE to ask... Do MEN that talk on their phones while driving bother you too?

(Just in case you are wondering, YES I'm one of those female phone talkers!)

What "ikrs" me---Here in N.Tex, we have a few A/C companies that are using scare tactics with mail flyers stated they have a limited number of 12 seer units left and everybody better change their units this year before the implimiting of the new effiecency rules come into effect next year.Yes I know there is some merit in what they are trying to say but it is the way they are conveying it..My 85 year old aunt called me on this first,I replaced her unit(3t with a scroll and txv) a few years ago,she was in tears because she said she could not afford a new unit,WTF, after reading the letter I could understand at her age how she would take this that her unit was going to be "illegal"..I was going to post the actual letter but I figured that would not be a reasonable choice..What really burns me is that the envelope that it came in was a standard white one with the owners wife name on the return as if if was hand-written..I hope an employee or the owner of that company is on this board and would like to try and justify what they are doing...If you cant get customers the old fashion way then scare the hell out of them and they will come a runnin'........I know that I will probably get flamed for this but WTF.

Originally posted by kgouker
    Originally posted by coolwhip

Woman who talk on their phones while driving

Ok, I just HAVE to ask... Do MEN that talk on their phones while driving bother you too?
    YES! Get your hand off your face so you can see the ENTIRE road!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast