Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Here is what really irks me. I will be giving a full day seminar and call for a break. You all like breaks during a long seminar right?

So I call a break and one or more guys in the class immediately come up to me and start telling me about some service call they went on. Well, I have been on a service call or two myself. So, I patiently listen to another story or two.

Do I get a break? NO, I don't get a break. I would like to just have a few minutes to myself and not have to listen to yet another service call story. I have been on service calls, thousands of them.

I just want a break before I have to go back on stage again.

Additionally, I don't like teachers who tell stories instead of teaching the subject. I just teach the HVAC topic I was hired to teach. I don't want to waste your time and I don't want my time wasted.

If I want to hear service call stories I will read them here at HVAC Talk. If you have one really, really worth telling fine. Post it here where I can choose to read it or not.

So there! I got that off my chest.

I love those intermission and after seminar chats Norm. That's where I can be more one on one with techs. I can understand needing the short downtime though.

And yes, I do inject stories into my seminars. Never had a complaint about that.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Feel better Norm?
    Go RCR!

Originally posted by hillbuck
    Feel better Norm?
    Just a little. Now leave me alone!!!!

everything gets on my nerves people whom think their poop doesn't stink, rude pompous ignorant dumber than dumb jack asses whom have money because their family got it by screwing over someone else.

Bosses whom spend all their time telling us techs how good the office staff is and not one word of praise about the techs sweating their collective nutsacks off actually carrying out the work
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

While in a restaurant & the waiter/waitress refills your coffee & you say thank you & they reply "no problem". I wonder what constitutes a problem, no tip?

Know what I fuc*'n hate?????? Working under a dumb ass that makes more than me just cause he has been here longer.

What irks me?

Nothin'

No-one wants to be near me if I get real irked...
    I am the king of irkdom
    The earl of irkshire
    Sir Irk.

So keep me calm, man!!!

Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2’.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

What irks me? One word--

"stupidfreakinggovernmentregulations!" I think it is a German word.

Originally posted by mattm
    Know what I fuc*'n hate?????? Working under a dumb ass that makes more than me just cause he has been here longer.
    Then find another job.
    WHY?

Opening a new product description sheet, or directions, and you find it in two lanquages before you finally find it in english.

Agree totally with Flange

doglips comment about yankees in FL.
    What is the diffrence between a yankee & a damn yankee??

Coolwhips - agree too -
    Was in accident caused by woman on cell phone - totaled my work van.

Oh yea, the difference is a yankee comes to the south for a visit, a damn yankee stays.

Spinning Hubcaps when the car is at a stop sign

Waitstaff that pours unsweetened tea in 3/4 full glass when "I HAVE IT LIKE I WANT IT"

Yards full of dog poop

People driving 45 in a 60

Litterbugs!

Every person on the planet that sucks in my precious oxygen and spews out needless carbon dioxide along with their bad breath irks me. All I know is, the day I take over control of this rotating orb we call earth, there will be a lot of people that made it on my sh*t list who will have some explaining to do.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast