Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Angry

OK, what really gets your dander up?

1. When you go to a restaurant and the waiter/waitress acts as if "they" are doing "you" a favor by taking your order.
    2. Just about any other retail establishment. What ever happened to the customer is what pays your wages mentality? Nowadays its as if, again, they are doing you a favor by waiting on or helping you.
    3. Going thru 15 minutes of a computer voice and punching in numbers on the phone to talk to a live person....
    4. Never hearing a thank you or a your welcome for shopping somewhere, or even come again, or PLEASE....
    5. Can't get anyone to speak English...
    6 "
    7 "

Wife never looses her voice.
    chickens getting it on in the middle of the night waking me up.

Try this one. Walk into a fast food restaurant and when they are ready to take your order give them your order and always say I want (whatever you want) and always say for here.

I do this all the time. Every single time they punch in my order and then ask me if that is for here or to go? They never hear that you already told them it was for here. They are not listening. Never once have they paid attention to the fact that I already said it was for here. Give it a try and see for yourself.

.... Or....

Whan they politely ask you if your order is for here or to go, & you're in the drive-thru lane....
    WHY?

Originally posted by NormChris

Try this one. Walk into a fast food restaurant and when they are ready to take your order give them your order and always say I want (whatever you want) and always say for here.

I do this all the time. Every single time they punch in my order and then ask me if that is for here or to go? They never hear that you already told them it was for here. They are not listening. Never once have they paid attention to the fact that I already said it was for here. Give it a try and see for yourself.

that happened to me today. i said to go, and then she asked if it was for here.

but what irks me is:

people who do not use turn signals.

illegal immigrants

and running out of beer and smokes.

customers who think they must scream to be heard

if the yell at me i dont want to help them

what Really irks me is people who think that society owes them something. The whole litigious group out there who think nothing of slapping a lawsuit on someone even if there is no fault. There are many, many of us who are hard working, honest people who hear the *****ing about not being able to find or keep a job, not making enough money, or how the system is tilted against so and so. people need to shut up, put their nose down and work hard. this is not really directed at anyone here, especially this week working in this miserable environment and changing your shirt twice before lunch, but rather at those who drive us all to work harder because our insurance rates keep going higher to compensatwe for all the jo's who need to file lawsuits to feed their family. PEOPLE GET A JOB!

what really irks me ?

chickens running around with their heads cut off

Tooth aches

There--theyre-their

an -and

Employeers that pay $9,00 an hour
    employees that think they deserve more

tooth aches , did I say that already?

and Divorce , that really irks me

When

people post pictures in " mondo " resolution.....that really gets me hotter than 2 rats screwin' in a sweatsock .

I hate poor customer service...waiter waitress or store clerks.

Stupid people tend to get under my skin.

SNOBS!!

People who move to Florid from up north. They insist on telling you everything that they think is wrong with Florida and why their state is so much better and of course How they do it up north. I-95 runs both ways.
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

Wow! This thread really needs some cheese
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

People who slap their kids and say "no hitting!"

Elderly drivers between the hours of 10am and 3pm

Not being able to find my shoes in the morning

Woman who talk on their phones while driving

Poor customer service

*****y clerks at the permit office

Originally posted by outside rep
    OEM that sell out there dealers

OEM that steal work from people that are supposed to be buying there equipment

OEM that just suck TRANE, YORK, MCQUAY,

Distributors that have a sevice department that steals you service work after the first year becuase there the distributor and you can beat them on price for items

also did I say that

TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE
    TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE SUCKS TRANE

I think I proved my point
    And this from someone who lives and works in Trane central territory
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast