Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mam oh man!

You can always find someone, I did. I came to her house at 6 am. I just got off work. She cooked me bacon and eggs. After about three months, I got lucky. Now I am happly married to her.

[Edited by oroy54 on 08-12-2005 at 12:08 AM]

This may sound like i am being sarcastic but I am not Ok, I can feel your pain, but

YOUR TOOTH HURTS BECAUSE there is an infection in the root or the nerve in the upper and the infection/ swelling in your sinus cavety is causing the fluid in your inner ear to make you feel dizzy.

get some sort of antibodiac to kill the infection and the pain will go away, the swelling will subside and the dizzyness will go away

Funny You Should Say That

Originally posted by ct2
    This may sound like i am being sarcastic but I am not Ok, I can feel your pain, but

YOUR TOOTH HURTS BECAUSE there is an infection in the root or the nerve in the upper and the infection/ swelling in your sinus cavety is causing the fluid in your inner ear to make you feel dizzy.

get some sort of antibodiac to kill the infection and the pain will go away, the swelling will subside and the dizzyness will go away
    When I took the family to Maine in April for a mini vacation, I woke up one morning in pain and my left cheek was swollen out like a chipmunk and the pain did not make me feel like anyone wanted to be around me, I was miserable.

My wife took me to an Urgent Care Center in Wells, Me. and they treated me wonderfully.

The female doctor prescribed pain medicine AND antibiotics.

I was lucky. Things settled down until I could get the root canal done.

But I have been in that situation where I was in pain and my dentist was just too dammed booked up to fit me in.

They either should cut down on the new clients they take in or be willing to give up their lunch hour for emergencies.

Or as Dice says, your dentist sucks.
    I pray not for an easy life but that I be a strong person.

Get it taken care of NOW

Infected teeth can kill you. Can travel travel to the heart. Too darn close to the brain for comfort!!

Re: ct -hvac -tech

Originally posted by oroy54
    You are doing the right thing. Get those toofys fixed.
    Then the women will come. There are four ways to judge a Man.
    #1 By the way he treats his wife or girlfriend
    #2 By the way he treats his mother
    #3 By the way he treats his co-workers
    #4 By the way that he treats someone that can do nothing for him at all!
    Roy: If he doesn't get them fixed he will lose weight and get the women then he can get them fixed. But maybe he will start getting home cooked meals and put the weight back on. Wow I guess we'll just have to wait and see how this pans out.

Now in response to your list.

No. 1# Should I treat them nicely together or seperately?
    No. 2# My Moms the BEST!
    No. 3# Nobody will work with me.
    No. 4# I'm nice to the guy at the bank.
    No. 4# (again) I'm nice to all the women I meet but they just aren't nice (enough) back. I know they could be if they wanted to.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Don't take narcotics on an empty stomach, that's why you got sick.

Any dental office can schedule an emergency treatment. Julie works people into their schedule every day, and they work through lunch if they have to.

Smile vmc

Hey, I was trying to be serious for a change. Now you went and cracked me up! How's those dogs. Still talking to um? Roy

Yes codeine on an empty stomach is a bad idea. Some people are overly sensitive to narcotics and become quite ill. I can't take codeine because it makes me sick for a good 12 hours or so. Toradol is a great non-narcotic pain reliever that is available by injection or tablet. Ask you dentist to prescribe some toradol tablets. If you are allergic to aspirin or ibuprofen then stay away from toradol. I would find another dentist, you shouldn't be living in pain until it's convenient for them to fit you in.

ct_hvac_tech -

It is unacceptable for your dentist to leave you in pain for that long. And I agree with ct2, there is a good possibility that it could be infected. Your dentist should give you an antibiotic to treat the infection.

Don't forget - HE works for YOU. If you think that his service is bad, fire him and go somewhere else!

One of my first jobs as a helper a long time ago was construction of a dentist ofc. He was always happy with my work and I dont know about the rest of his patients but when I call for me for or my kids...baby it's a done deal and things are handled. Been a few times he volunteered to come in on off hrs to match my schedule. Last month he cleared a couple hrs of his scheduled day to take care of my father who lives 90 miles away. I'm lucky or Im a good suck up...you decide!

[Edited by frank shelley on 08-15-2005 at 06:01 PM]
    "The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12