Just asking: One of my customers has a building down there and asked me if I knew any hvac guys/companies he could use. Anyone interested or know of a good company he could talk to?
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Maybe absrbrtek's company. If not, I'm sure he can recommend somebody.

might be interested what type of customer?

Originally posted by flange
    might be interested what type of customer?

Flange: I think its an office type set up. I'm not sure if he owns or rents but he's responsible for the a/c repairs or upgrades. And more importantly he pays! He may be looking to replace a rtu he didn't know the size, I think maybe about a 7.5T.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Hey flange; who you work for? Email me if you don't want to post that info here.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

if you would like to talk about this situation, use john in front of my signon as all one word at aol and shoot me an email. From there i will be more than happy to give you my cell number or office number or be willing to call you to discuss my situation and references. I have worked in and around center city philly for many years and I am signatory to the local steamfitters agreement.