+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fire hydrant

Post Likes
    Thanks for the beer offer. I usually keep a few around for that purpose as well. Don't mind my seemingly blather on this subject. I try to take it all in jest, but it IS my achilles heel.

You know the old saying about a how a man can never stoop too low to help a child. I feel the same toward animals as well.

It was and never will be a political issue with me. No harm done. I don't hold grudges and I respect and appreciate the brotherhood on this board and in this industry. Peace!
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

Post Likes

Wink

Sorry, hvac pro.
    long days,too much heat and I need another beer. No offense meant or taken. I tried to even delete the post, but it won't let me. DIY's and home time terry's had me a little off my rocker lately. I hope you can forgive me, brother.

[Edited by ravenx on 08-16-2005 at 12:53 AM]

Post Likes
    Thanks. Now get back over there and continue taking care of the icemancommeth. That thread is cracking me up!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by HVAC Pro
    It always amazes me how people want to punish and abuse animals for doing something that is perfectly normal to them. More often times than not, it's the owners who should be abused.

Unfortunately for animals, they weren't born with the decision making capabilities of (some) humans. Obviously there are too many human beings that possess less mental capacity than an ordinary pet.

Subjects like this makes me more and more cynical toward people and much more sympathetic toward animals. Sad. Too many people open their mouths and let ignorance spill out before taking the time to think about what they are saying. Maybe it's meant to impress their peers.

Anyway, anyone who knows me, knows that I have zero tolerance for ignorance and those who hurt animals.

Thanks for listening.
    i meant the homeowner, not the dog

Post Likes
    I'm sure we could all line up several ho's for it.

Post Likes
    sure, just come to dayton ohio and youll find plenty, especially im miamhicksburg <miamisburg> ohio!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by HVAC Pro
    Thanks. Now get back over there and continue taking care of the icemancommeth. That thread is cracking me up!
    You know, I was gonna let it die, but Tbac just came back for more. I think he's a bit confused on how to take my posting. Most of what he wrote was just his typical blathering. Of course I replied...

[Edited by ravenx on 08-17-2005 at 12:11 AM]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in