refrigeration having a rough need help

I change solenoid value on a water cool reach in freezer because the valve was leaking through .I also installed a delayed on break .That's all I did I vacuum the system then charge .From then I have been have problem with the .The suction goes to about 10 psi and the high side 310 .I check the strained on the Tx valve nothing works .

Refrigerant is R 404 A.

Is this hooked up to city or tower water?

Is this a Solenoid Valve or Regulating Valve?

What is the temperature of water in and out?

SH?

Quote Originally Posted by mbg1844 View Post
    I change solenoid value on a water cool reach in freezer because the valve was leaking through .I also installed a delayed on break .That's all I did I vacuum the system then charge .From then I have been have problem with the .The suction goes to about 10 psi and the high side 310 .I check the strained on the Tx valve nothing works .

10psig and 310psig - is that the pressures the system is running while under load, or after the LLSV de-energizes?
    "The problem is the average person isnt tuned in to lifelong learning, or going to seminars and so forth. If the information is not on television, and its not in the movies they watch, and its not in the few books that they buy, they dont get it" - Jack Canfield