ME :
    VoTech , trade school after that
    Did you go to Cumberland Perry Vo-Tech?

Originally posted by HeyBob
    Originally posted by refrtech
    ME :
    VoTech , trade school after that
    Did you go to Cumberland Perry Vo-Tech?
    No , I went to Howard County VoTech in Howard County , MD. Then on to R E T S in Baltimore. I did not move to this god for saken state until 5 years ago.

Hmm hey rep!

You were just kidding about the "I have My Techs" comment weren't you?

Hmm rep

How is your Mom and Dad doing? How is the wife and kids? Do you know your techs wives and kids? Just asking.

well it kinda sucks being new. wages suck for the work and I work way more hours than I get paid for. hell I punched out tonight @ 6 but just walked in the door @ 10:45 cause I had to take my time and examine everything.....the customer cant pay for my education and I'm not gonna learn by osmosis. then again it's been through a series of repairs and I found it had 310 cfm per ton.

love the field though. I guess the trade off is that I work my ass off and eat a ton of hours but I'm genuinly interested and really do want to figure out whats goin on so I know for the future. being motivated makes it fun. the older guys are rarely as motivated as the younger guys.
    Im 27, 4 years in the field. I work in Pittsburgh and greensburg.

hey ct_hvac_tech. bro I was runnin about 242 a few months ago, now I'm goin 205. talk about a goddanm attitude change! Its amazing how much better life becomes when you loose weight. dude seriously, go to bodybuilding.com and order "green drink" veggie powder. drink it, dont eat any whole foods. its hard on your body but not as hard as being fat. I've powerlifted for years but never stepped on a treadmill. man once thast weight started burnin off I couldn't get enough and started workin out like crazy. YOU need to create a catalist for a better lifestyle. it'll handle itself from there.

[Edited by greenears on 08-12-2005 at 11:48 PM]
    Guinness for strength

Speaking about the teachers things you sickos.

Man that chick in Florida. My god. Hot Hot Hot. There aint a high school kid in the country who would not want to tag that. And I am may be an idiot saying this but. I just can't see where this lady damaged the mind of the tenneager. Now if it was guy doing it to a young teenage girl, then I would feel completely different. I just don't think it's the same thing.

Originally posted by outside rep
    Also Heybob

Did you go there I was just there about two weeks ago to look at a project
    I went there in the 70's, took diesel mechanics.
    Graduated from CV in '78

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123