Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Back to the ER

Smile Your ok rep

Take care of your wife and family.

They were able to sew all of his fingers baack on and he was back to work in 9 months.

that sissy, he should have been back the next day...light duty-------------------------------------

My neighbor wasup on his roof using a 16p nail gun when I heard this thump oh#### . Looked up and he nailed his foot to the roof, He yells at me to do something , I am in a panic and he yells at me to pull it out...I couldnt do it . Threw him a hammer and he pulled it out just like any other nail. I think it hurt me more than it did him

Originally posted by ct2
    They were able to sew all of his fingers baack on and he was back to work in 9 months.

My neighbor wasup on his roof using a 16p nail gun when I heard this thump oh#### . Looked up and he nailed his foot to the roof, He yells at me to do something , I am in a panic and he yells at me to pull it out...I couldnt do it . Threw him a hammer and he pulled it out just like any other nail. I think it hurt me more than it did him
    LOl Sounds like my cousin he borrowed my nail gun for garage project and shot one of the 16ds underneath his thumbnail, I wasn't there but his friend said he whined like a little girl my thinking if it had been me there would have been no whining just screaming cause you know that had to hurt ouch ! Have not let him use it again since either lol
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

Be careful Scott, the older ya get the longer it takes to heal.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Geez, outside rep, sounds like they should bring you inside and blanket you with bubble wrap.

Re: weba/c

Originally posted by oroy54
    You must be a young man. The shot was the worst pain, right? The doc tells us this and that, and we take that as Gospel? Sorry about the cut. A friend of mine cut his arm in an attic. The woman of the house said to him, Don't get blood on my carpet!
    Naw, That was years ago. I don't do attics anymore.

About the womans carpet. I used to work the beach area and wore boat shoes, no socks, Florida heat. You know. Had a woman tell me that I couldn't check the AHU unless I took my shoes off. I said, "Lady, you don't want these feet on your white carpet. Would you lay out a sheet for me to walk on? It's only 10 ft from the door." She agreed that it would be better to cover her floor then me taking off my shoes.

Re: Re: 2 Stitches

Originally posted by joker1
    . The boss called me a crybaby and told me to suck it up.

Your not still working there are you?
    Hell no. About a month latter I tried to call in sick. Woke up with the flue. He begged me to come in and said he would give me light duty. The SOB gave me a compressor change out. I took it not knowing it was a water source heat pump above the cieling in a condo hallway. Would have to take the Rev vlv out to get the compressor out.

When I got there I was po'd. Turned the unit on to duoble check. The compressor tried to start and didn't pull LRA. Checked the cap, bad. Replaced it and saved the customer $100's. Owner got mad because I brought back a $85 billed instead of $750.00.

He stormed out and I gave his wife my 2 wks.

Thumbs up selfemployed

You did fine. 10:30 injury, 4:00pm Er. You are not a crybaby. You are raising yourself very well! I am proud of you! Roy

ER Post

Geee thanks Roy There were a few things in my post that maybe were missed. Had a good day(injured or not). Problem could wait until I got my planed work done,(dumb luck)and the stitch window is 8hrs.. Nice to see the Dr. that sewed me up last time is still at the ER. Customers like to have the same tech solving their problems too. I tried to lighten up their day instead of complaining about the problem, time, money, *itch, *itch, *itch. Sorta like our job and customers sometimes. Sorry if I'm getting to deep it's not like me. I agree with the bubble wrap no one should be hurt like that, no matter what they did.

Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

All these injuries listed here

Would be OSHA recordables inside petrochemical plants!!

Thumbs up rob10

I think selfemployed is doing very well! Tough guy! selfemployed will make it in this life! Rob, cut the recordables, we are all responsible for our own safety. And accountable. I think that he is a first class guy! Roy

[Edited by oroy54 on 08-11-2005 at 10:45 PM]

I didn't KNOW !!!

Scott, Just found out you were in the hospital. Will send you a get well card tommorrow. Any truth that the hospital bill was 80,000? Thats 6 months earnings shot to hell huh. Well I'm sure you'll make a good come back. listen: you need 3 or 4 bucks to ty you over let me know. Donuts are free tommorrow. bring your own coffee.

My brother's first hospital bill was cut from $100,000 to $54,000. Those jokers are damn crooks.

For those that don't know, he lost a leg in a trucking accident. Other leg was broken, right arm nearly smashed, and two large scares on his bald head.

Probally tied with Outside Rep.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast