Frown

What are the odds that 3 svc calls into driving it free and clear the heffer's oil pressure gauge falls to the floor (couldn't go any farther I guess) and the motor takes a vomit?

Will that old dodge with a zillion hard miles and a rusted frame I keep for a back up keep out running every vehicle Ive ever had new and used for the past 10 yrs??

"The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

Perfect example of why you always budget for a truck payment in your labor rates and accept the fact you will always have one so your trucks will be dependable. When they are paid for, you trade them in and get new ones, or look at the leasing options as was discussed here last year which looked pretty good.

Will that old dodge with a zillion hard miles and a rusted frame I keep for a back up keep out running every vehicle Ive ever had new and used for the past 10 yrs??

yea as long as you keep putting transmissions , brakes , starters , alternators , gears and bearings into it

But what he's not telling you is everytime it rain that dodge goes out on him because the distributor caps gets wet.

Originally posted by simpleman
    But what he's not telling you is everytime it rain that dodge goes out on him because the distributor caps gets wet.

Now Simp how would you ever know that?? I had to laugh cause that did happen in times past. Although I didn't laugh then.
    "The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

Its because I never got comfortable climbing under her in
    a rain storm..I'm dodge shock forever.

[Edited by simpleman on 08-10-2005 at 05:38 PM]

Smile Dodge

Thats where I learned electronics as a young boy! Ground problems and wiring shorts to ground in the steering column. But you could rebuild the a/c compressor, even an oil level indicator. But really Frank, thank your lucky stars. Buy a new or used truck. It's only how much you have to pay a month, until you get your feet the ground. Thats your living, right? Don't pretend that you are rich. We all have rent to pay. My rent comes due on the 15th. PS Buy a Chevy. They are cheaper to work on. Good Luck Roy