Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

John

Take a deep breath also. The card table would be nice. I bet that I can beat you at a game Monopoly! Roy

AAWWwww, com'on,.. what the hell is a game of monopoly compaired to some smoking hot asian girl grinding you with her coochie? I bet you after all the techs in the shop see one of your guys get that, they will be falling over each other to sell and be the best.

"Don't wait up for me hunny,.. I won the best tech this week and I have to collect my trinket tonight,.. really honey it's nothing good just some trinket."

[Edited by John(Chicago) on 08-11-2005 at 11:58 PM]

Re: Re: Will

(Not a bad idea because just cash doesnt help. You give the tech more cash and he takes it home to the wife who just spends it on herself leaving him with no self reward, then she *****es to him we are broke and you need to work more. So maybe you need to find something that tech really likes and feed him that, like free lap dances or have a company Viper and the best tech gets it for a week to go HO chasn.)

Really though,.. the viper thing aint bad if all you owners think about it. Just by lending it out as a incentive doesnt that make it a tax right off for you? I know after all the owner really don't WANT to do this for the employee unless their is some angle in it for them, well here ya go, right? I can see you all not thinking the lap dance idea is good, because even if it's a write off you don't get anything outa it, unless the pimp is giving some sorta bulk discout like buy one get one free. You can take the viper out anytime though and get a piece of patch.

[Edited by John(Chicago) on 08-12-2005 at 12:07 AM]

Hmm Man John!

I think the Asian girls are well more fitting for this site. Screw the card table and monopoly.

John your'e a total pig! But I like your style
    oroy dude your'e right its a daily struggle to keep from driving their oh so precious service van right through the front door of the office
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12