Hi folks-
There is a joint in my baseboard heating pipe that needs repair. Is there a convenient way to drain water out of the tubes? I could drain the boiler but the inlet and oulets are higher than the baseboard, so I wouldn't get all the water out. I suppose I could blow the water out with some pressurize air, but I'm thinking there should be a better way...

I don't see a convenient drain valve anwhere along the pipes (which is peculiar, I think).

Suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance.