Free Training

Thread: Free Training

Thumbs up

What kind of free traing would you like to see and how would you like it to be given, Hand out CDs, onsite, or pamplets ect.
    I am working with a group that gives free PM training and 410a training and would like some more ideas.

i would like to see some on cd or dvd
    wouldnt have to be free but dont want to spend a fortune either

the reason for cd or dvd is so that it can be used as a refresher during the slow times

download pdf. from somewhere.

pdf Qwik.com for 410a and pm. Would a refresher on superheat and subcooling be useful?

I generally like to attend an organized class but that's sometimes tough being so far from large cities. CDs are good for refresher or where it's not feasible to have actual classes. I'm always interested in additional training and insights, I like to keep up!

I gotta go with cd's also. Its pretty tough when your out in the middle of nowhere, to travel to classes hundreds of miles away . Now if your a big shop and have others to cover for you while your gone then that helps. Not all small shops do tho. Really helps with cd's as a refresher and if you have someone new trying to learn. Now reading it is ok but the interactive stuff is great in my opinion. I have not made it to the last couple seminares in our area lately being the costs seem to being going up a lot and they have seemed to be a little lacking for what your paying. The last one seemed to have a lot of breaks and was begining to make me think they were there to waste time. There was a lot of things listed that they were going to go over but the instructor said that to go over all that they would probably have to pay for him to come back. Well we wouldnt have if he wasnt taking all the breaks. Yep I vote for cd's being if its something you are paying for then you know better then to buy anymore of that companies if they are worthless. Im not trying to flame instructors but if we paying and take the time away from work....give us our moneys worth. Im not there for a meal and breaks with pop and cookies, Im there to learns. so quit making it a big lunch that wastes a lot of time and the breaks do not need to be more then 5- 10 minutes. Not like I could not go to the bathroom in 5 and as far as having something to drink I can do that while they talk. Maybe Im wrong but like I say after the last couple I did go to, I skipped a couple being for the cost I didnt feel it would be worth it at what they were asking and my experiace with there other ones. just my opinion tho.

Hell, open an account with me and place a few equipment orders and I'll give you all of the free training you want
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV