beer and bratwurst

Baseball fans,what is your favorite combo watching the game? I Like a ice cold leinenkugels honey weiss with beer brats boiled in old mil. just trying to get my post up,thanks!

Beer and Brats...now your talkin!
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

never mind baseball,you had me at beer and brats, that allready is a good combo. what is old mil? a beer?

Yep its a beer,if you ever get a chance try Usingers Weisswurst,best brats ive ever had,also try pauliner Hefe-Weiss beer,Excellent

The beer you boil them in is not as important as the beer you drink while eating them! I like a local brand called Johnson Sausage (not Johnsinville, although they are good too)
    Boil for ten min in whatever cheap beer you have laying around (that crap your in law gave you) then toss them on the grill (at this point you need to have several cold beers handy so you can sip while you grill), Throw a few seasoned potato wedges on and some good brat buns to toast. Eat them right off the grill, outside with friends and music....
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

yea ,that sounds good. my teeth are sweating just thinking about. that is whats next on my grill.

brats,kraut, and DARK German beer- no better meal
    Don't annoy the combat veteran!!!!
    All gave some - Some gave ALL