Thread: Video

Talking Video: Drag Racing.

Here's some fun to share with you guys. A video of our last Truck Club get together...

http://www.rocksracing.com/Kennedale.wmv

pretty cool. last time i was at the track the local Lightning club was ther running low 13's all day and a couple sneaking into the mid 12's. those things haul ass.

what song was that?
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Here's a video from the other site I frequent.
    http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....E-B419CB8FC4F8
    R2B4BTU

The tracks are fun to go to but the "underground" racing is where it is @. I have a friend with an '04 Dodge Ram with the Hemi that smokes just about anything that he goes up against. In this area the underground races are the most fun to attend. You never know what you will see , even the occasional gunshot from a sore loser.

Fun video there otto real cool.

Tinner73, These Lightning's keep getting faster and faster. The two black lightnings are around 650 HP each. But, the Gen 1 has Juice ;o) staged 200 shot.

refrtech, Yeah the street races can get really wild at times for sure. But I'm getting too old I guess for that these days. Just not as fun when your the "Old" fart standing around, turning into the father figure for all the youngans.... lol...

Cool video, love the Lightnings, Ive watched the tail lights of one down the track before lol, on the other hand "underground" street racing is dangerous and irresponsible to say the least, take it to the track!