Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I learned the hard way.

"because you thought I had doughnuts in the car?"

Is the wrong answer to:

"Do you know why I pulled you over?"

It is illegal to park the wrong way on a street. I've never heard of anyone getting a ticket for it though.

A Vermont State trooper stopped me for speeding-dead to rights. 65 in a 50. He ran my license through the computer. It was clean- no marks.

He came back to my truck and asked,"Mr. Albert were you ever a veteran?" I said, "Yes I was."

He went back to his squad car. He returned with a ticket in his hand. He said,"This is a written warning. There is no marks or fines. But if you get stopped within 6 months then you get charged for this offense also."

How cool is that?

I'm the old guy that is going 25 mph in front of you.

Originally posted by outside rep
    . I had a dozen donuts when he pulled me over when he left I had none (He took them all for exchange for no ticket-fine by me)

No BS very true
    That is funny. Maybe we all should carry around little pads of gift certificates from Dunkin Donuts. When the cop stops you say, "Hey I'm glad you pulled me over. I was looking for a cop to give this free gift certificate to."

Kinda like adult "Trick or Treat!"

Originally posted by thehumid1
    I learned the hard way.

"because you thought I had doughnuts in the car?"

Is the wrong answer to:

"Do you know why I pulled you over?"
    Had a friend who answered the question with "no I don't know, but I guess you are going to tell me."
    Old snipes don't die they just loose their steam

Sorry I was speeding officer but I reached over to get my bag of crack and my gun fell out of my holster and got lodged in-between the brake and gas pedal forcing me to speed out of control. There's no need to search the trunk!
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

Smile outside rep

You have to be kidding me! Are you wound up tighter than a bow string? If you are you came to the right place. These guys are no dummy's. They all have hearts of gold. Hey rep, I see a lot of anger. Cool down. You have alot going for you. If my wife saw me angry all the time she would launch my ass! Chill rep we are here. Roy

Just got a citation about 30 min. ago. My state inspection had expired on 3-04. I was puttin some miles on my Bronco on a road out in the sticks when I got pulled over. Afer I explained to the officer that the truck just sits in my shop, he told me to get it stickered and plead not guilty and at court they would wave it. At least this cop was a descent guy.
    Not here for a long time, just a good time

XXXXXX

Hmm outside rep

I got a ticket once, Speeding. I was really PO'd. I took the ticket, wadded it up and through it on the passenger side floor! I was so mad. Then at work I started to think. The reason I got the ticket was that the officer was right and I was wrong. Roy

Smile Yeah rep!

Try the coupon thing! Let us know what happens. It will most likely be very funny! Be careful. Take care of your wife and kids. Let us know when you make your first million. Roy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12