Where can I buy Selkirk "Adjustable Face" wall/ceiling registers? Home Depot carries two of the sizes I wanted and I bought them. They are in Selkirk's Showcase retail catalog. I still need two other sizes.

Specifically, in Selkirk's AirMate wholesale catalog at page 13 (pg. 10 of .pdf version) is the E200-VM extruded aluminum "Vertical Single Deflection Air Foils with Multi-shutter Damper." I need two in size 6x14 and one in size 6x8, all in white EDP finish. A Selkirk factory rep told a local distributor for my favorite hardware store that these items come by the box full and that breaking open the boxes would cost big bucks.

The alternative in the 6x14 size is in Selkirk's Showcase retail catalog at page 6 as product number 4401406, but in carton of 10 units. There is no 6x8 size listed. There is a discrepancy between the product numbers listed and the numbers that appear on the Selkirk label as sold by Home Depot. Catalog numbers for aluminum begin with 440, and catalog numbers for steel begin with 410. But the actual labels that I have in hand with the aluminum models showed numbers beginning with 410.

Thank you for any leads.
    Al

Look in the Yellow Pages under AC parts and supplies.

http://www.atlantasupply.com

Selkirk is the same as Airmate.

If you don't see the model you are looking for on the web, call the 800 number. They can get whatever you need.

[Edited by asi on 08-07-2005 at 11:06 AM]