Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Our little Ploppy. Lhasa Apso 13 years old and still healthy.
    R2B4BTU

Buster, my twelve year old beagle, hanging out in front of the woodshop about three years ago.

My wife has an American Shorthair cat named Little One...has the whitest fur and most intensely golden eyes I've seen on a cat.

[Edited by shophound on 08-06-2005 at 10:35 AM]
    • Electricity makes refrigeration happen.
    • Refrigeration makes the HVAC psychrometric process happen.
    • HVAC pyschrometrics is what makes indoor human comfort happen...IF the ducts AND the building envelope cooperate.

A building is NOT beautiful unless it is also comfortable.

My wife and I are comfirmed dog lovers who while living in a rental house in desparation got a cat (easy to hide from landlord) It's a longhaired Turkish Van (Kayne) and will claw your eyes out when you mess with her when she ain't in the mood.

My wife thought Kayne needed a friend so we adopted another year old cat from the animal shelter. She's an all black shorthair. (Mystic)

Mystic was terribly abused. She had a slug from a pellet gun in her upper rear right leg. The shelter said someone threw her out of a car doing 35 mph in front of the shelter. When we brought her home she was so afraid when picked up that she would drool foam from her mouth. This cat is the most gentle creature you can imagine. Smart, playful and affectionate. How anyone could have abused this cat is beyond me. She was way underweight and her coat was dull and full of dandruff.

After 6 months she's healthy, shiny and happy. Before Mystic, I never cared for cats. Didn't hate them like some guys, just never understood the attraction.

They're definitely different creatures from dogs. I've learned they can be just as smart and loving as a dog, but in their own unique way.

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

4 horses, 1 dog, 1 cat - all black & white
    Dang horses are like children - let em out in the yard, first thing they do is mosey into my shop ( door was shut but not latched ) and decided the shop needed rearranged. Somehow closed the door on themselves ( 3 of em in there ), my wife & I were at work. Came home to a mess - took hours to clean up & defumigate.
    If I knew how to do it, I'd post their pics

Richard

Ive got a couple of Dogs that come by and clean my house for me once a week

and another one that ate a golfball once...

----------

and then there is Big Birds chicken cope

Now how did bigbird pop into this?

Sadie. A black lab and ??????hound mix. Eats everything in sight. Rescued from a couple of yuppy idiots that were going to have her put down because she outgrew the puppy stage.

Jackass, er, Sneaky. Unknown heritage. Sleeps and annoys Sadie. Kinda meandered in one day and took over.

Kiwi. BJ rescued him in Atlanta from a pet store that was condenmed by the state. He was also going to be put down for no good reason. His only problem is his filthy vocabulary. (And, this is not really a problem as far as I'm concerned...)

I can't take a picture of the fish to save my life, but there is a 5 year old Oscar that's around 15" long. He terrorizes the dog while he rearranges his tank gravel. There is also a 75 gallon freshwater community tank with about 30 fish in it, including the biggest Clown Loach I've ever seen, a couple of Plecos, Silver Dollars, Tetras that seem to multiply, etc...

And, this bird.:

I call him "Angus".

Oh, yeah. This one lives about three hundred miles away, but is great entertainment, and doesn't eat much. Does some wierd things in the shower, though, from what I hear:

Originally posted by bigbird
    Now how did bigbird pop into this?
    Not sure. Tell your babies sorry.

My pets are all wild

The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Originally posted by Carnak
    My pets are all wild

Didn't know you lived in Jurassic Park?

I call the orange one "Iggy". I call the first picture "Iggysaurus"
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Originally posted by Carnak
    I call the orange one "Iggy". I call the first picture "Iggysaurus"
    Great minds think alike What are they?

Watch out for the computer programmer, he does sloppy work.

Carnak, Looks a little too tropical for Fort Worth! Where is that?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast