Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Julz,
    Thanks, I appreciate that. However, I'm an intelligent person, getting info off the internet and anything I do is my own responsibility. You probably don't meet too many Americans like that. I take the info I receive, process it, if it makes sense ok. Again I'm no idiot.
    Mary Ann

Wink

this has turned in to a joke and has goten of point. BTW. another rule no cusing. you may not fill obligated to follow the rules.but you should show resect for the others on this site. gov. emp. or not maybe this is why the goverment is in the shape its in.

Originally posted by mgerberick
    Julz,
    Thanks, I appreciate that. However, I'm an intelligent person, getting info off the internet and anything I do is my own responsibility. You probably don't meet too many Americans like that. I take the info I receive, process it, if it makes sense ok. Again I'm no idiot.
    Mary Ann

Hello, thank you for joining HVAC-Talk! We have a lot of HVAC Pros here who can help you make decisions and give advice about a broad range of comfort problems. We do have a policy, which we find works well, that stops us from giving explicit instructions on do it yourself repairs or installations. I respectfully ask that you respect this policy. Please do not be offended, the site is free and can not be everything to all members. You can read the complete set of rules here and know them before posting again:

Forum Rules

Thank you

Lusker
    HVAC-Talk Associate

Thread Closed due to multiple violations by OP.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234