Thread: micron gauge

micron gauge

I'm looking to purchase a micron gauge since the one I've used over the years is dead (supco vg64). I'm debating on buying the same one but I know theres all kinds out there. any recommendations? JB has DV41 which looks slick & DV22N which looks clunky .. what else is out there? . . . anyone giving ideas I appreciate

Check out the bluvac by accutool. Get ready to replace your evac rig tho when you find out its leaking lol this gauge is way more accurate (atleast then the 2 supco VG64) If you go on youtube mitts has some videos up as well as a guy named Rat from the Rat Shack. He compares them to a bunch of other gauges including the thermal

cant find videos u speak of but the guage looks nice .. cant figure out what is different about it compared to others tho lol

I use the JB DV-22N
    Supermarket Tech...and anything else the boss finds for me!

tassajara i found a thread from a few weeks ago for the bluvac, found some videos & finally one of the ones u talked about . . . im going to order this right now because for the extra money compared to the other i was debating on its worth a shot .... in that thread u had nothing but good things to say lol u getting paid to hype the product? lol

Let us know what you think of it. My VG64 is acting goofy lately.