Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Take away the parts.

This is south Dallas about a few miles away from Fair park and in what would be considered slums. Kiest and Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd

dead precedent = dead presidents.

Come on swat, admit it, they did not pay the bill, and you guys stripped it for scrap.

Lol nope this isnt even close to our service area. I have one very large account just around the corner from here and they like to call us and I love to help them out. There are a lot of other systems like this but this is the easiest to see and funniest looking. First time I saw this I almost wrecked. I had been driving by it for over a year now and had admired some one put 2 nice units up there and then about 4 weeks ago I saw the skeletons and just shook my head.

I have done similar though at other companies when some one didnt pay their bill. Now I actually work for a reputable contractor.

25 years ago I did service at the Lancaster -Kiest shopping center. Even then, it was where old equipment went to die and nobody would let it.

I serviced a place on 2nd ave. that was a parole office, for several years. They finally decided to use someone else ...and I am delighted. Every time I went down there they stole something out of the back of my truck.

Damn. What is this, STEEL THE COPPER week for crack heads?

That looked like the latest model too. What a shame!

Must have been the same people that got mine. They will probably have to regroup now since they left their pliers next to their latest "job"

Nice chain link to finish off the cage, looks like it worked out nicely for them.

If we didn't do this what would we do for fun?

There was razor wire around this thing before it got picked to death.

Senior Tech Guest
    Jackpot...they got not one but 2 40 ouncers!

I think its them Killer Pigeons to be honest with you, they are some strong beaked creatures, flying rats if you will,they'll be back with there families now that there is a new Home for them.

Maybe the effort in putting these condensor/RTU cages is really not necesary, I thinks its the challenge for these crack Dogs, they see a cage around this stuff and instantly think it must be valuable,so there fore they must play.

Leave the units up on the roof or down on the ground uncaged, stick big Radioactive stickers on it, with the warning of "May cause Tallywhacker shrinkage if Handled improperly".or "Improperly handling of this equipment will make you Sober for the rest of your Life".

Then again,what if they cant read,hehe.

what you do is buy a really nice unit. then you remove all the panels and you taqke a hammer to them. dent all the doors up reall good and take some ugly colors of paint and tar. splash them all over and once dry, put the panels back on. you'll never have to worry about the unit again!

lmao

I would not even bother having a building in an area like that. I do inspections for banks and some buildings I go in have been completly stripped. Not a single wire in any of the conduit.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast