I'm new colleague in the business, and i'd appreciate if you can help me out. I got some documentation with Siemens Equipment wish is planned for some object. I found all JCI equivalents expect for the following item :
Some of characteristics are :
• Short positioning time (<2 s), high resolution (1 : 1000)
• Selectable valve characteristic: Equal-percentage or linear
• High rangeability
• Selectable standard interface DC 0/2...10 V or DC 0/4... 20 mA
• Phase-cut signal input for Staefa controllers
• Position control and position feedback signal
• Wear-free inductive stroke measurement
• Spring return facility: A → AB closed when deenergized
• Low friction, robust and maintenance-free
Link with tech spec is here
Can any1 help me out, what's JCI equivalent for this ? Tricky part is position time <2s. It's used for installations with steam.
Thank you in advance!
I like magnetic actuators - High resolution, low hysteresis, compact, fast response, etc., etc.
I do not know if JCI markets a magnetic actuator - I suggest you contact them.
What is the application, what are the valve requirements, and why is it important to have JCI??