Is it possible to buy add-on catalytic converters to burn off creosote and recover heating energy, for old-fashioned "metal box with a flue" woodstoves like pot-belly stoves or antique kitchen stoves?

Basically this catalytic converter would replace a long straight section of stovepipe and would have radiator fins all around it, to release the catalytic heat through radiation and open-air convection.

I have no idea what terminology is used to describe such a thing, or if it exists commercially. "catalytic converter" gives a few million vehicle hits that are unhelpful..