Hello group..
    Just a quick question..If an ADP coil says "TXV installed" is that TXV mounted inside the case? Reason I ask, my entire Infinity system was just replaced and this time they used an ADP coil. The last coil had the TXV mounted on the outside where the line exits the case, this one, both lines go straight into the case with no valve. Before I get too excited, do they put them inside the case where you don't see them? I have the model number at home, but this is one of the enclosed case A coils with both drain pans. Also I think there might be an installation problem, about an hour after the installer left we noticed the emergency drain running and went upstairs and the overflow pan was full. Water was running out of the bottom of the coil. It appears the regular drain is okay. I was reading the manual, and it states that if the coil is mounted with the top of the "A" toward the fan that there should be at least 12" between the blower case(furnace) and the coil. They mounted it right to the furnace. It also says something about putting silicone between the two drain pans if the bottom one is used as a backsplash. I bet they didn't do that..Could that be the problem? They are coming back Saturday to address some ducting issues so will call him and tell him it's leaking..Hopefully it's something simple he missed.
    Thanks!
    John

If there is water coming out of the emergency drain pan maybe the installer did not trap the drain and the water is not draining and overfilling the pan.Usually if the txv is installed,the txv would be in with the coil,but the bulb shoul be outside on the suction line,see if the insulation is larger right where the line goes into the ductwork.It is a great idea to have them come back and chrck there work because we all make mistakes,and most company's warrant there work.

I called the sales rep at ADP and he told me that because of the way they installed the coil, the two drain pans are supposed to be siliconed together where they meet so it will have to be removed and done but should be easy as they are coming out tomorrow to replace my plenum to make it longer and should be easy to take out then. The sales rep also told me that all those coils like I have have internally installed TXV valves that are not visible once installed..So I feel better about that..

John