+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I would've give you two dollars

Post Likes

lonestar

headed west into dallas on I 30 go north on I 45 / central exit and look to the right at the new Trane pkg unit. It looks similar to the Gibson.

Post Likes

Re: lonestar

Originally posted by poppa
    headed west into dallas on I 30 go north on I 45 / central exit and look to the right at the new Trane pkg unit. It looks similar to the Gibson.
    I think someone posted that unit in another thread. See "Hard to stop a trane..."

Is this the one that you were talking about? Come to think of it that one is at Keist and MLK, I think. I will look for the one that you are talking about. Is it in Deep Ellum? Let me know I would like to see what you are talking about
    If we didn't do this what would we do for fun?

Post Likes
    Somtimes an area gets so bad even the most lovable of songbirds can develop a bad-ass attitude.

I'd hate to have this one to crap on my truck.

Post Likes

Exclamation

That's a thought, if you caught them stealing a coil, in addition to the obvious theft charges for the coil/whatever, why wouldn't the police turn the name of the offender over to the EPA for prosecution?

It's been said once, and I'll say it again. Cocaine's a helluva drug.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    In Dallas, often the police will not even respond, or do anything. It would take the right cop at the right time for any real punishement. The attitude is T.S. move to a better area or get insurance. The junkies are likely getting a gov
    disability check, but want extra to buy their stuff.

What gets stolen in South East Dallas is sometimes personal, there people who rarely get thier things stolen, but a different owner, it's gone fast. Some SE Dallas homeowners likely put in "orders" for other peoples condensers to replace thier own. It's a jungle in SE Dallas.

Post Likes
    Lonestarheir, it's just as bad in Fort Worth around East Berry and Riverside they hit an apartment complex and stole all copper off of roof left only compressor.
    Most of the units on the churches are caged just like the one you showed. A Fort Worth lawyer's office on 121 has had trucks pull the cages off and drag the unit down the street then load them up going to scrap yard.

They will do anything for 20.00 to get crack..
    'Life begins with the journey each day'

Post Likes
    Originally posted by aircooled53
    Lonestarheir, it's just as bad in Fort Worth around East Berry and Riverside they hit an apartment complex and stole all copper off of roof left only compressor.
    Most of the units on the churches are caged just like the one you showed. A Fort Worth lawyer's office on 121 has had trucks pull the cages off and drag the unit down the street then load them up going to scrap yard.

They will do anything for 20.00 to get crack..
    I actually have an apartment complex @ 35 and berry "Trinidad Apartments", so I know what you are talking about. Come to think of it though - haven't had anything stolen from this site. Guess that is because you have to have at least a 20' ladder to get on just about any of the buildings. I guess that they have not figured out that a couple of the buildings they just need a 6-8' stepladder to get to the roof.

Anyway aircooled, next time you are in the area take a peek at what one of the investors that I do alot of work for is stuck with right now. He has been trying to sell them for about 1 year now. Losing money hand over fist from what I hear. Have to say though - they just tell me which apartments are not cooling and I get to actually replace units if needed, no questions asked.
    If we didn't do this what would we do for fun?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in