Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My X washed mine so many times I just stopped using them

ROY: If your looking for a little cash to carry you threw this rough time ask one of the other guys. I'm sure someone here will help you out.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Talking Corpus Christie/Port Aransas

Nice tour through the Carrier Lexington,be sure to eat at Pier 99, it's down the street. Oh yea, don't go wading in the ocean close to the ship 10000 jelly fish.If you want to get some shrimp to bring back home, wait till the day you are coming back, Port Aransas harbor look for a shrimp boat called Polly Anna..Cheap,fresh,big.

Wife and I where there last year for 9 days..

Hope you find your wallet..
    "Everyday above ground, is a good day".
    "But everyday that you have made a difference in someones life, may insure you stay above ground a little longer".<aircooled>

Smile James and beencool

Cheryl found my wallet! Right here in the office. I posted 8-3, the wallet was found on 8-5. Sort of spookey! Was it lost or misplaced? Roy Like hung or hanged! Thanks, another problem resolved.

Check the back yard...Dog probably buried it.

As for reneging with St. Anthony. Don't do it , man! He'll just send St. Vinny and the his thugs to clip your wings!
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

When I used to carry a wallet, I left it at a local grocery store one night. The next day I called to cancel the credit and debit cards. Come to find out someone already charged five hundred bucks on my credit card and the same amount on my debit card. I filed a police report. They called later saying they have the person on camera who took my wallet. It was a black lady. What's funny was my picture was on my debit card. Lots of good that did. Nothing else has ever come of it.

One good thing, I did get reimbursed for the loss.
    Get back to work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12