Thread: Bryant 2006 model 352aav-burner rumbling on low fire

Post Likes

Bryant 2006 model 352aav-burner rumbling on low fire

Bryant area Rep. from Bryant TEC service in the Chicago area, installed a disk in the outside air intake pipe near the inducer motor intake. He said it would cause proper air turbulence into the burner area. This stopped a problem I've had with this furnace since 2007 and 3 draft inducer motor replacements later!! ( no cost to me-warranty work) But a lot of unnecessary work by my local installer.
    I have 2 questions;
    1) did my Bryant model 90t, 352aav not have any of these disks in the first place?
    2) what do they look like-I never saw the part before he installed it? cost?

Thanks

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar123 View Post
    Bryant area Rep. from Bryant TEC service in the Chicago area, installed a disk in the outside air intake pipe near the inducer motor intake. He said it would cause proper air turbulence into the burner area. This stopped a problem I've had with this furnace since 2007 and 3 draft inducer motor replacements later!! ( no cost to me-warranty work) But a lot of unnecessary work by my local installer.
    I have 2 questions;
    1) did my Bryant model 90t, 352aav not have any of these disks in the first place?
    2) what do they look like-I never saw the part before he installed it? cost?

Thanks
    It's a round stainless steel disk with small holes. I'm sure it had one but maybe it fell out.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in