Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello!!!
    I would like to get my hands on a few pictorial & ladder diagrams. I'm attending trade school, but our "instructor" is not allowing students to keep them, he takes them back before the end of the class. I will be having a final in that class in two weeks....from a ladder to a physical wire final. I would like to know there is a place in the net I can download so I can study them.
    Thanks for your help.

Tell your instructor you want to borrow them to go make copies.maybe he wants use those same ones for the test,or maybe he has some mental problem...anyway,yes they are available .what are you looking for?

take the panel off your mommas furnace and run down to the copy store.

I don't understand why the instructor will not allow you to have the wiring diagrams. When I was teaching HVAC at a two year program in HVAC I gave students copies of all the diagrams we went over.

Then, I would tell them that we would be having an exam on several of the diagrams but I would not tell them which ones. They were to study all of them.

here is a manual,in case you dont have it
    http://www.xpedio.carrier.com/idc/gr...58mpv-14si.pdf

I found this here at this site while reading some old threads.You could do the same...
    If you dont find what you are looking for,or that link doesnt open for you,or you have any questions at all,then feel FREE to ask.

(Norm,I didn't mean to imply that YOU had a mental problem...geez)
    Sometimes there are compounding complexities of multiple variables that are not intuitively obvious

I've often found this flow chart to be helpful; http://pics.ernied.org/albums/funny/...hart.sized.jpg
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

My old instructor would give us a zillion copies. He'd name a scenario and we'd have to use a highlighter to highlight the energized parts of the circuits. He'd also write in numbers at spots on the diagram and then say "With your meter on 2 & 10 what voltage are you going to read?".

I will tell you why the instructor does not let us keep the diagrmas...he things like RoBoTeq. If you are not going to be of any help...don't reply.
    The "instructor" things he walks on water and the students are just in the way of him. 3/4 of the class complaint to the board...but nothing has happened.
    Thank you all.

Aren't they in your book????

Gee, I don't "thing" I can walk on water...but then again, I don't "thing" I have ever tried

Also, I have found that whenever I complaint to boards it is like talking to a piece of wood.

After all, if you don't "thing" that my flow chart is helpful, I don't "thing" you are "thinging" very well.

I thing I may get complainted about for this post

RoBoTeq, good eye, good looking out!

I'm glad you took that in the vein of humor it was meant to be. Typos can be disasterous for destroying serious conversations around here.

Originally posted by roman90247
    RoBoTeq, good eye, good looking out!
    Hey,dont feed the zoo animals...

Let's try again,exactly what are you looking for?

If you have the time then look at commercial carrier .com

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    I've often found this flow chart to be helpful; http://pics.ernied.org/albums/funny/...hart.sized.jpg
    I Love It !!!

Here's a pictorial posted a while back by Diceman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast