Question WIRELESS T-STATS

I'm taking on a side job this weekend in an attempt to clean-up after a very bad installation and give the people a decent 2nd floor system in their home. Presently utilizing a straight air system with a hydronic coil for heat. I want to keep the hydronics but am considering switching to a heat pump. The down-side is that this larger home is completely finished and pulling new stat wire would be a nightmare. Has anyone worked with the wireless Honeywell thermostats? Do they work? Do they last? Any issues that I should be aware of?

Honeywell Redlink are a very good product. No problems and tech support is about the best you will find.

Go with the honeywell and with the HZ322 zone board. Have installed many of these and havent had an issue yet, other then the tstat is battery operated obviously.

I have had very good luck with the Honeywell Redlink products as well. I have used them in several different applications and not one hiccup.

Same here,no problems with Honeywell wireless at all!

Installed lots of these the nice thing is when you hook up the RA sensor it will automatcially turn the unit on if the batteries fail in the stat and it gets to hot or cold in the house