Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    One of the News Agencies had a timeline of Obama's schedule for the last month. It's incrediable he was able to keep everything together, and not letr out a peep about what was going on behind the scenes.

Bush Sr. closed up our independent Arab Intellegence group, I know this because I had clearances to work in their building, and they were a major loss to us contract wise. When you are working around that you pick-up on little things. Realized how dangerous thing could get. Couldn't understand why, it was shuttered.

Walmart already has

"Osama wrote the check and Obama cashed it" T-shirts on sale now.

Only in America.......

They should have hauled Osamas body out of there tied to the helicoptor with a 100 foot rope and the helicopter flying at 50 feet......lol

It would be like a cartoon....Osamas body dragging along the ground...bouncing off of objects in the way like cars and stuff......

I would have also posed the bodys of the dead guys left behind in some very unflattering positions.....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

can't please everyone.....

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    Yes, and Obama is the one sending drones in Yemen and wherever to wipe these guys out.
    I was behind Bush after 9-11, big time.
    When he went into iraq I had my doubts.
    It went downhill from there.
    We can celebrate and stick together as a country at times like this then discuss our differences later.
    If you dis someone at all levels and all the time no matter what or how good he does, then you lose your credibility on all the issues.
    I'm glad I voted for Obama, proud of it too.
    Yup. Your key word is issues The haters haven't any credibility on the issues so they have to make crap up. I can't wait for next year. Who will be "Joe the Plumber " this time. And they wonder why they didn't win the White house!
    There's TREACHERY AFOOT!!!

Palin is why McCain didnt win.........

I remember the day that McCain made his announcement and I thought to myself.....he has lost it....and that was the day of the announcement before the world knew what a ditz Sarah Palin is.

I know she made it to governor of Alaska....and the only reason I can think of her getting that far is that fact that if you live in alaska you are either a drunk or a pothead.

There were many other choices McCain could have made.....even women......

His decision to chose Sarah Palin showed he was lacking in judgement......and that scared some folks.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Palin is why McCain didnt win.........

I remember the day that McCain made his announcement and I thought to myself.....he has lost it....and that was the day of the announcement before the world knew what a ditz Sarah Palin is.

I know she made it to governor of Alaska....and the only reason I can think of her getting that far is that fact that if you live in alaska you are either a drunk or a pothead.

There were many other choices McCain could have made.....even women......

His decision to chose Sarah Palin showed he was lacking in judgement......and that scared some folks.
    Mccain was in trouble long before he courted Palin. She acutally energized his campaign for about twenty minutes until most people realized she was a pretty face and little else. But I give credit(in a political way) to Mccain for picking her. He was trailing and from what I saw needed a miracle and choosing her out of thin air was like a "hail mary". It didn't work but it might of. She sure got people interested. You betcha!

well diceman and pageyjim ,I gave Obama credit also George Bush .if you are insinuating that Im a Hater you dont know me. I don't have any party affiliation I vote for the best qualified person. pageyjim if we had not gone into Iraq we probably would not have gotten osama that is where the members of al quaida were captured that we got the info from.I disagree with Obamas policies on drilling here.I agree we need alternative energy sources but in the meantime we cant keep giving money to our enemies for a product we have here,and he should not be going to other countries(Brazil) telling them to drill in the gulf and we'll be their best customer.when our govt wont let us drill in the gulf.If the oil companies marked up gas the way some of the people on this site claim they charge for r22 you all would be screaming about greed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12