Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

from NYC AWESOME...OBAMA gets OSAMA..

..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsXJefI1q7w..1000s flock to Ground Zero......... and the Navy Seals..no words....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmta7GwXCpo
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Absolutley awesome news!!!!!
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Obama did nothing but regain support for his 2012 run. (Someone wants to keep their current puppet in power for another term to continue degrading America).

Osama has been dead for years.
    Al CIAduh created a boogieman to scare Americans so they'll watch their teen daughters and 6 yr old sons get felt up by the TSA and believe it's necessary for "National Security".
    Little by little people give up liberty for false security.

This is bull sh*t.
    The government can't even get their story straight with their story of killing the boogieman and dumping him to sea (So don't ask for evidence of a body for PEER REVIEW) and tell the sheep it's "Islam Tradition". Lie.

Our current media programming system is no different than what George Orwell wrote about in his book, "Nineteen Eighty-Four".
    Don't be deceived.
    True Heavy Metal Geek

BTW, no press are allowed to view or photo O'Bummer at these events unless they are on the White House "list".

That's them wiping their butt with the 1st Amendment.
    True Heavy Metal Geek

so they had OBL in the White House basement all these years did cross my mind over the years..what if? then again couldn't see W leaving that kicker for Obama...W didn't have the Bs to take the invite today at the firehouse and or Ground Zero here in NYC
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

The way I see it is the about 15 percent on the far right(or just haters of Obama) will always find a way to blame him no matter what he does.

Also the about 15 percent on the far left will always find a way to defend or praise Obama, no matter what he does.

That leaves the majority of about seventy percent or more that can just see the facts for what they are. No over the top "Its a conspiracy man" or other weird alterior motive stories. Not to say to blindly believe the government but also not to go to extremes just because your particular party or favorite isn't getting the glory.

Very well said, IMO

Would you please stand and take a bow?

Golf clap....

"Value our Differences"

good call on obamas part for green lighting the mission.thank G.w for getting the ball rolling to find him.and especially the spec ops guys for getting the job done. thankfullythe left wingers didnt defund the spec ops unit like they wanted to several years ago. if osama isnt dead he will send out a video denying that he is dead just to embarrass the USA

Quote Originally Posted by chillerout1 View Post
    good call on obamas part for green lighting the mission.thank G.w for getting the ball rolling to find him.and especially the spec ops guys for getting the job done. thankfullythe left wingers didnt defund the spec ops unit like they wanted to several years ago. if osama isnt dead he will send out a video denying that he is dead just to embarrass the USA
    It was Bush that closed the special CIA group assigned to find Bin Laden in 2005.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Laden_Issue_Station

It was Bush who 6 months after 9/11 said he did not know where he was or care it seemed.

It was The Bush Administration who let him go in Tora Bora under orders from General Tommy Franks and Rumsfeld.

http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=2279

And it was President Obama who said it was the #1 goal to find Osama. And he said he would do it by going into Pakistan if he had to even before he was president. Which was criticized by members of both parties btw.

Let's all just be happy we got him.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    The way I see it is the about 15 percent on the far right(or just haters of Obama) will always find a way to blame him no matter what he does.

Also the about 15 percent on the far left will always find a way to defend or praise Obama, no matter what he does.

That leaves the majority of about seventy percent or more that can just see the facts for what they are. No over the top "Its a conspiracy man" or other weird alterior motive stories. Not to say to blindly believe the government but also not to go to extremes just because your particular party or favorite isn't getting the glory.
    Yep, sad in pathetic sort of way that our country has come to this.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    It was Bush that closed the special CIA group assigned to find Bin Laden in 2005.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Laden_Issue_Station

It was Bush who 6 months after 9/11 said he did not know where he was or care it seemed.

It was The Bush Administration who let him go in Tora Bora under orders from General Tommy Franks and Rumsfeld.

http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=2279

And it was President Obama who said it was the #1 goal to find Osama. And he said he would do it by going into Pakistan if he had to even before he was president. Which was criticized by members of both parties btw.

Let's all just be happy we got him.
    Yes, and Obama is the one sending drones in Yemen and wherever to wipe these guys out.
    I was behind Bush after 9-11, big time.
    When he went into iraq I had my doubts.
    It went downhill from there.
    We can celebrate and stick together as a country at times like this then discuss our differences later.
    If you dis someone at all levels and all the time no matter what or how good he does, then you lose your credibility on all the issues.
    I'm glad I voted for Obama, proud of it too.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    Yes, and Obama is the one sending drones in Yemen and wherever to wipe these guys out.
    I was behind Bush after 9-11, big time.
    When he went into iraq I had my doubts.
    It went downhill from there.
    We can celebrate and stick together as a country at times like this then discuss our differences later.
    If you dis someone at all levels and all the time no matter what or how good he does, then you lose your credibility on all the issues.
    I'm glad I voted for Obama, proud of it too.
    +1
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast