Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Post Likes

    Confused York service valve question

    I have to pump down and change out a York h2cb036s06a. I found at the service valves are not the allen type I am used to seeing. they had deep caps on them and when I took one off, there was a pin underneath. It seemed to move with the cap as if the tightening of the cap depressed the pin to open the valve. Is this correct. If this is, then I assume that taking the cap off will allow the pin to come up, sealing the valve. I didnt look that good cuz I didnt expect to have to deal with this unit, but it turned into a full system upgrade.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Round Rock
    Post Likes
    Take your recovery machine out and be done with it. You're gonna have to do it at some point when you recycle the old machine anyways. Save a step. If will probably only take an extra 15 minutes or so.
    I like DIY'ers. They pay better to fix.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.