Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bigbird, you may have a tapeworm. This thread is making me hungry. I think I'll go eat whatever it is my son is cooking.

Please don't take anymore food off your kids.
    You don't need it, I seen your pic.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Tapeworm? Well i got some pills here from the vet for my dogs that are tapeworm pills. I`ll start taking them & see if i can gain some weight.I hope i don`t lift my leg to peee.

thanks everyone for your coments, especially shophound although I would have thought he would have said a little more. Funny that I have pretty much given up the fast food resterants for the last 5 years now. Now I ate pretty much every lunch at them for 22 years. Now Im pretty sure that didnt do my body any good as far as long term effects but being single pretty much made it the easiest way to dine out. Now the funny part for me is that I seem to have gained more weight over the years by staying out of fast food. Im sure more of that is cause by moving a lot less the older I get, at least other then work. I think a lot also may be that I have been setting in front of a computor a lot more over the last 7 years with the internet. Before that I would be doing something constantly then to be setting in a chair...... being honest thinking about it, thats probably the big change.

thanks everyone for your coments, especially shophound although I would have thought he would have said a little more.
    More?? After I typed that post I had to go out for a good walk so I wouldn't find myself planted in front of the computer all night.

I can say more if you'd like...I merely didn't want to come across as overwhelming you and others with info via an overly lengthy post. I'm no fitness guru, just passing on what I've learned through dedication and just plain luck.
    • Electricity makes refrigeration happen.
    • Refrigeration makes the HVAC psychrometric process happen.
    • HVAC pyschrometrics is what makes indoor human comfort happen...IF the ducts AND the building envelope cooperate.

A building is NOT beautiful unless it is also comfortable.

No......Big Bird Started eating with His chicken's...You Know Picking for Corn.....Chicken's Are faster...Cluck.Cluck...Ya..1000 Calories a day And Only water...comeing Off Slow
    Refrigeration...Finding the Wright Wrench to pound in the correct..Screw

Originally posted by dec
    Ya I can see that being they didnt make anything off me. Looking in the mirror Im starting to think Im the poster child for fast food. I look back at pictures of me when I use to be able to crawl thru 14" web trusses in the finished basement ceilings of houses we were covert from electric to gas. I gotta do something better then what Im trying being I try not to eat too much during the day, keeping it light but I always catch myself eating something late being I feel hungry. I hear a lot that try not to eat after 6, I might try that. switch to diet pop being in the summer I drink so much water that I really need something a little differant to have with meals but it sure seem like the diet pop makes me hungry. I kinda wonder if there isnt something to that . Sorry just venting being everywhere I walk by a mirror I get pissed at what I have let my body change to and how I have proved to myself how little self control I have as far as being able not to eat things that setting aroung that I can shove in my mouth. I always went by the idea of not having it there so you cant eat it. Girlfriend goes by the idea that she wants it around so if she feels like eating what she wants its there. She can eat it or not eat it.....me , if its there Im eating it. Kinda makes a war over that being I dont have the will power not to and she claims thats my problem and she should not have to not have it around just being I might shove it in my mouth......thanks for letting me vent.

Do this and it is simple and not that hard. I don't care what other people say about breakfast. When I started eating a big breakfast was when my problem stated. It just made me want lunch sooner. Now I drink a couple cups of coffee just to get the caffeine in me to get me going. Then I eat a late lunch 2:30 maybe 3:30 in the afternoon. Then eat again before 7 PM and nothing but maybe a glass of OJ or Crystal Lite after that.

I am slowly dropping because I removed one meal a day. If you cheat once in a while cheat without a Coke or sugar intake. When I eat the afternoon meal I eat or drink anything I want. Pretty much the same as when I eat the no later than 7 PM meal. If you want to speed this up, don't eat anything from a frying pan. Trust me..this works and especially if you are catching service calls in this heat. You eat what you want, just cut out a meal

With my metabolism, if I ate like that I'd have headaches all of time and be sick for most of it too.

I need to eat small meals several times a day. Granted, I should choose what I eat better, but I need to have something on my stomach or I will be ill.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

You have a point. When I started this I had to take anti acids for a week. But after that the problem went away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12