Thread: Just Joined

Just Joined

Hi, I'm Rob, I'm from WV and just joined. It looks like there are a lot of knowledgeable people here and I look forward to interacting with you all.

Welcome Rob, If you are a technician or a student get your posts up to 15 and apply for pro membership.
    Challenge yourself, take the CM test --- Certificate Member since 2004 ---Join RSES ---the HVAC/R training authority ---www.rses.org

welcome to the site

why not put some info in that profile
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

(The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Thanks for the Welcome everyone and Paul I'm a Service technician with about 10 months field experience, Mostly residential work with occasional light commercial work. Am I correct in assuming that the PRO section is where the good stuff is located?

Yep, all the tech stuff is on that side, welcome to the site.
    A good HVAC tech knows how, an educated HVAC tech knows why!

DEM

Lots of good info in the educational forum and you can do searches for specific threads. Check out www.rses.org too Welcome Aboard!!
    Challenge yourself, take the CM test --- Certificate Member since 2004 ---Join RSES ---the HVAC/R training authority ---www.rses.org

Is there any info there about the different certifications like the NATE test etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_in_WV View Post
    Is there any info there about the different certifications like the NATE test etc?
    Hi Rob and welcome!

Here is a great thread about the NATE test. http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157508

Welcome Rob... Lots of smart people here... Its been very helpful for me.

Welcome.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!