Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Originally posted by lusker
    Originally posted by Diceman
    Originally posted by lusker
    Won't be there

You pussy...............
    I would rather be there than where I have to be during the convention but I have to get my back fixed. It is hard for me to even sit for more than 30 minutes at a time now.

Pain meds you say??? yeahkn i giot pi=ain pillll s that help a libiit.

Get your back fixed the week after, maybe we can fix it for ya at the convention, we are already doing a vasectomy, we could do the back op right after, before we wash up and still have blood all over us.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Diceman
    [i]Get your back fixed the week after, maybe we can fix it for ya at the convention, we are already doing a vasectomy, we could do the back op right after, before we wash up and still have blood all over us.

Wow!! A wedding,a vasectomy, a back operation and a crab fest all in one weekend??? Kinda crowding things ain't ya?

Spotts don't bring your clubs, I don't think there will be time for a torney this year either.

Hey benny if you wanted to you could play some golf. There are about 5 public courses right in the city and 20 more withen a 30 minute drive.
    I am shooting for a 2:00pm start for our crab feast it all depends on what I am able to work out before then. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you plan on comming to Baltimore PLEASE speak up if you haven't already.

I won't make it. Just too long of a drive there and back. Maybe next year. Have fun everyone!!!!
    R2B4BTU

Four of us coming. This was my wifes old stomping ground.
    meaning i have heard stories about this area for the last 15 years. Looking forward to it.
    Joe
    Westside Mechanical

I will not be there. Would like to, but will not happen this year.
    Saddle Up!

Originally posted by westsidemech
    Looking forward to it.
    Joe
    Westside Mechanical

Hey Joe, whaddaya know? Your from Kalamazoo? Thats wild, I always thought that was a made up town, like Whoville. Always my answer as a kid. "Where ya goin?" "Kalamazoo."
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

So, what time does everyone plan on arriving on Friday? Miss Lynda's driving me in so need to figure out when to leave. I hope there's enough time for Robo to wash her
    t-bird.
    Not here for a long time, just a good time

XXXXXX

I'd try to hit the hotel between noon and 4

no later than 5. Our flight hits @3:30. Should make hotel 4:30-5:ish.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Originally posted by muskie770
    So, what time does everyone plan on arriving on Friday? Miss Lynda's driving me in so need to figure out when to leave. I hope there's enough time for Robo to wash her
    t-bird.
    Damn Muskie, with that last sentence seeming to end short, I was getting excited....then I moved down to the "t-bird"
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by westsidemech
    Four of us coming. This was my wifes old stomping ground.
    meaning i have heard stories about this area for the last 15 years. Looking forward to it.
    Joe
    Westside Mechanical
    Uh ohhh...you may want to ask your wife for particulars, we don't want to have any awkward moments

We are over 20 strong so far.

I still think a moonlight cruise of the Inner Harbor on Friday night would be a great get-to-know one another event.

Moonlight Cruises

The Baltimore Skyline is the perfect background for our Moonlight Party Cruises. June through September. Don’t miss the boat, board at 11:00 pm and enjoy light Hors D’oeuvres, Cash Bar and lively dancing. Must be 21, ID required.
    FRI. and SAT. 11:30 pm - 2 am $29.00
    This is within walking distance of the hotel. I figure we could meet in the hotel lounge casually as we stroll into Baltimore and get settled in, head to the dock en masse at 10:30 and enjoy one of the nicest harbor cruises around.

The cruise passes noteworthy historical, commercial and environmental sites such as Fort McHenry (home of the Star Spangled Banner), the Dominoe Sugar factory with it's immense light billboard, the Chesapeake Bay etc.

What do you all think about this?

If this works, the itinerary for the weekend would be;

Friday general; straggle into the hotel to get settled in.
    8:00 meet in the hotel lounge
    10:30 head to dock for cruise
    11:00 sign in for cruise
    11:30-2:00am cruise
    2:00 go the hell to bed, ya drunks!

Saturday general; tour the harbor activities via walking or water taxi with those of like interests.
    4:30pm take water taxi to crab feast
    5:00-8:00pm crab feast
    After 8:00, bar hopping etc. Try to find way back to hotel.

Sunday: whatever you'd like to do before departing for home.

Here is a map of where the Water Taxi goes to;
    http://www.thewatertaxi.com/mainmap.html

* Fort McHenry is great for history buffs http://www.nps.gov/fomc/
    * The National Aquariam is a wonderfull facility for those interested in marine animals. http://www.aqua.org/
    * The Science Center; http://www.mdsci.org/ I think, is more for children, but if you have never been to an IMAX theater, you really should take in a show there; http://www.mdsci.org/shows/imax.html The IMAX theater is in the Science Center. It looks like you could do a double feature of Titanica and Hubble at 2:55 just before taking the water taxi to the crab feast.
    * Little Italy is great for small specialty shops and very authentic Italian restaurants. If you are still in town for lunch on Sunday, this is a great place to go.
    * Just walking around the harbor, people watching, can be an all day entertainment. There are lots of places to eat and shop all around the harbor.

[Edited by RoBoTeq on 08-11-2005 at 01:46 PM]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast