Thread: Arriving Early

I have never been to Baltimore or anywhere but Connecticut or Mass. before (LOL)

I plan on leaving Connecticut at 3 AM on Friday to avoid the traffic. Mapquest says it is a 6 hour drive from here to Baltimore, so if traffic goes well, that would put me there at around 9AM.

If anyone needs a ride from the airport after whatever time I arrive (Again I am hoping 9AM but it all depends of traffic) I can save you some money on a taxi.

I have a small pickup (Dodge Dakota) which can fit 2 passengers, but it will be a little cramped. Providing it's not raining, you can just put your luggage in the back of the truck.

Please keep in mind, however that I only have a standard cab, so if it is raining, I have no room in the cab for large luggage. If it is not raining, feel free to fill up the whole 6 foot bed

My cell phone number is on the other thread, so if something comes up, say, your ride can't get there or you can't get a taxi, feel free to give me a call.

Hey ct let me give you a little advice bro. Whatever you do , time your trip so you DO NOT hit 95 from Bel Air into Baltimore tunnels between the hours of 6:30 and 8:30. Trust me look on a map for Bel Air , it is about 30 miles to the tunnels that WILL take you over 2 hours if you are not carefull. You can plan on hitting heavy traffic going through Philly also. Baltimore is worst though. Keep that in mind when planning your trip.

If i did not have a family that has not had a summer vacation yet I would hitch a ride all the way with you.

I wish i would be able to attend the HVAC training session!

We are going to Lake George NY this week-end for a much needed camoing trip.
    Aire Serv of SW Connecticut- Gas heat, dual fuel and central a/c systems installed and serviced